[outages] Level3 VoIP Issues?

Stephen Rosenberg SRosenberg at sterlingrisk.com
Tue Oct 4 11:42:02 EDT 2016

Now getting inbound calls on 8x8.

Steve Rosenberg | Network Administrator
SterlingRisk | 135 Crossways Park Drive, P.O. Box 9017 | Woodbury, NY 11797
Direct 516-773-8639 | Fax 516-622-1093
srosenberg at sterlingrisk.com<mailto:Srosenberg at sterlingrisk.com> | http://www.sterlingrisk.com<http://www.sterlingrisk.com/>

I would tell you a UDP joke, but you might not get it.

 DEFINED BY OUR VALUES...

INTEGRITY

INNOVATION

COLLABORATION