[outages] West Coast Fiber Cut [06/06/17]

Donn Lasher D.Lasher at f5.com
Tue Jun 6 20:29:42 EDT 2017

Starting around 22:03 UTC, several carriers affected by a west-coast fiber cut, notification from GTT indicates 432-count cable cut.

GTT Master ticket:2074437

Fault Description:Packet loss

Please be advised of the latest update

Your services are being effected by an ongoing fiber cut. The cut is on a 432 count cable. We currently have crews pulling slack. We have another crew that is retesting to fiber to ensure we are in the right location. No ETR is available at this time We regret that your services have been impacted we will work to provide frequent updates as we progress in the field. Thank you for your patience