[outages] West Coast Fiber Cut [06/06/17]

Donn Lasher D.Lasher at f5.com
Wed Jun 7 12:34:37 EDT 2017

3:41am PST update:

Dear Customer

This is related to GTT Master ticket:2074437

Fault Description:NNI Down

All splicing is complete and all circuits should be restored. Please bounce your ports and let us know as soon as possible if you are still experiencing issues on your circuit.

If you have any queries, please contact the GTT NOC.