[outages] cocmast packetloss and high latency

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:49:24 EST 2017

It's looking like a problem with Level 3, which would affect us (Comcast).
The "me too" emails aren't that helpful, but traceroutes would be very
helpful! So far, every trace/mtr showing a problem is showing loss within
Level 3 and I've heard three reports of "some problem" within Level 3.
Whatever is going on is pretty major, but we don't have much good data yet.