[outages] ADMIN: PINCH

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Nov 6 14:39:36 EST 2017

Everyone keeps forgetting this, so I'll say it a bit less politely this time:

On the main list: anymore than 1 or 2 "metoo" or "notme" replies TOTAL is too
many; please look at the list before you chime in.

Jeez, people; I go to lunch and there's 70 new posts...

10,000 Cellphones.

That's what you're setting off when you post.

Cheers,
-- jr 'yes, that's a West Wing reference' a