[outages] Chicago / Oakbrook Zayo outages

Nathan Montemayor Nathan.Montemayor at cdw.com
Fri Oct 20 10:45:17 EDT 2017

Confirmed.  Zayo has now closed their ticket, but no official word has been sent.  We had multiple circuits affect, starting at 6:48am CST.  Our BGP sessions came back up at 9:18am CST and have been stable since.  Zayo stated it affect multiple customers in IN, WI, and IL.  Guess we cross our fingers at this point.

Thank you,
Nathan