[outages] Chicago / Oakbrook Zayo outages

Jameel Akari jakari at bithose.com
Fri Oct 20 10:48:35 EDT 2017

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017, Nathan Montemayor via Outages wrote:

> Confirmed.  Zayo has now closed their ticket, but no official word has been sent.  We had multiple circuits affect, starting at
> 6:48am CST.  Our BGP sessions came back up at 9:18am CST and have been stable since.  Zayo stated it affect multiple customers
> in IN, WI, and IL.  Guess we cross our fingers at this point.

As of 9:43a Central:

"One of the upstream providers of our Blended Bandwidth network is
currently experiencing intermittent issues,
affecting our blended services. Our Network Engineering team has de-peered
from the affected provider and we are seeing traffic return to normal.
Additional updates will be provided as they become available."

--
Jameel Akari

--
Jameel Akari