[outages] Level3 Issues

Kody Vicknair kvicknair at reservetele.com
Thu Sep 28 15:15:56 EDT 2017

Not sure of your geographic location but we lost a transit link around 1:26PM Central US time. May or may not be related.

Level 3’s response from our trouble ticket:

Level 3 Communications

09/28/2017 19:02:46 GMT - The Transport NOC reports that a suspected fiber cut between Jackson and Washington, LA is impacting unprotected services. Field Services have been engaged, and are working to dispatch personnel to assist with onsite investigations. An ETA is currently unavailable. Please be advised that updates for this event will be relayed at a minimum of hourly unless otherwise noted. The information conveyed hereafter is associated to live troubleshooting effort and as the discovery process evolves through to service resolution, ticket closure, or post incident review, details may evolve.