[outages] Centurylink Fiber cut in Phoenix

Cory Sell coryjsell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:57:56 EDT 2018

Thanks, Joe. Below is the most recent update we received a bit ago:

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 17-Jul-2018 19:50:18 GMT - Event

Field Operations have reported that the Construction team is en route to
the site with backhoes and the shoring supplies. An ETA of 20:00 GMT has
been provided. In addition, local utility providers are currently on site
marking existing utility lines in the area to prevent impacts during the
repairs. Once on site, the Construction team will commence with installing
the necessary shoring around the damage site. It is estimated that the
shoring activities will be completed at 23:00 GMT and excavation activities
will commence at that time. The Transport NOC has reported that there are
currently no reroute opportunities. The next update will be relayed once
the shoring has been completed or additional information becomes available.

Regards,

Cory