[outages] Regional Comcast Phone Service unreachable

Kenneth Padgett kenneth at itlifesaver.com
Wed Jun 6 11:55:59 EDT 2018

Multiple clients with Comcast phone service in Northern VA and surrounding
areas experiencing "Call cannot be completed" or "The number you have
dialed is not in service".

Comcast response:
All,

There is a regional outage.

It has been flagged as critical as it is impacting many customers, and
teams are working to have service restored as quickly as possible.

Team,

                I was in a meeting and I have checked  into this and there
is an outage . Our teams are working on this to restore services.

KP