[outages] FW: [Twilio status] Monitoring : Call Failures

Joe Adam joe.adam at answernet.com
Fri Mar 2 12:38:56 EST 2018

Update from Twilio

From: status-help at statuspage.twilio.com [mailto:status-help at statuspage.twilio.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 12:38 PM
To: techs at answernet.com
Subject: [Twilio status] Monitoring : Call Failures

 <http://stspg.io/adbd14140> Call Failures

Incident Report for Twilio

New Incident Status: Monitoring

Services are recovered. We are continuing to actively monitor.

Mar 2, 09:37 PST

Previous Updates

Identified

We have identified the issue.

Mar 2, 09:15 PST

Investigating

We are experiencing increased packet loss on outbound and inbound calls related to networking failures on the east coast. Team is working to adjust traffic to fully restore service

Mar 2, 08:40 PST

Monitoring

We are seeing recovery in Ireland and Germany. We are continuing to monitor

Mar 2, 08:26 PST

Investigating

We are observing call failures in Ireland and Germany datacenters. On call team is responding

Mar 2, 08:25 PST

This incident affects: Programmable Voice (PSTN) and Elastic SIP Trunking.