[outages] Spectrum Planned Maintenance Outage on 5/15/2018 in Wisconsin

Goli, Matthew W. Matthew.Goli at waupacafoundry.com
Wed May 16 09:10:25 EDT 2018

Hello,

Yesterday morning, 5/15/2018 between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM central time we were affected by a planned outage by Spectrum in the Wisconsin area.  I was told the maintenance window ticket was CRQ165945.  We were not proactively notified about this outage and we're trying to find out if anyone else was notified or not.

Matt Goli | Network Engineer
Waupaca Foundry, Inc.
1955 Brunner Drive | P.O Box 249 | Waupaca, WI 54981
Work: 715-258-1880 | Cell: 920-850-7648
matthew.goli at waupacafoundry.com

CONFIDENTIALITY AND LEGAL NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission is confidential, may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying hereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and remove it from your system. E-mail is not necessarily a secure communication method, therefore the sender shall not be responsible for any changes that occur during its transfer. All e-mails are scanned for viruses, however, files attached to this e-mail may contain viruses that could harm the systems of the recipient. Any opinions expressed in this email must be confirmed in writing and signed by the sender to have legal validity.