[outages] Azure outage in their South Central region

Sean Hayes sean at engage.pro
Tue Sep 4 12:22:43 EDT 2018

Also,  "While mitigating the underlying issue, engineers determined that
another partition-specific issue downstream will require additional
investigation to fully mitigate. The next update will be provided in 60
minutes, or as events warrant."

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Wyn Bryant via Outages <outages at outages.org