[outages] REMINDER: DORIAN

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Aug 28 11:06:32 EDT 2019

Hurricane Dorian is headed for the Southeast US coast, and is expected to strike somewhere between Palm Beach and Charleston sometime over the weekend, probably as a category 1 or 2 hurricane. This is likely to generate lots of outages.

We've been really good lately about not piling on to the me-too horse too badly - it would be great if we could keep that up. :-)

We now return you to our regularly scheduled silence, already in progress.

Cheers,
-- jr '</admin>' a