[outages] Comcast outage

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Fri Dec 20 13:50:29 EST 2019

Here's what I got from Comcast for RFO:

We tracked this as an outage ticket SI039747811 but it was not an outage it
was a core maintenance SM001713155 that was failed notified and link to all
the locations That is why we received it as an outage due to the fail to
notify and link affected elements by the maintenance submitter.

Maintenance was to migrate Whitemarsh AR from New York Core to Newark Core
and add POR capacity.  Had an estimated impact of 1 hour with ETR of 3am
EST.