[outages] Comcast outage

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:01:14 EST 2019

This isn't quite accurate. There was a maintenance in one part of a
regional network, but there was an optical line failure in another part of
that same network that happened during the maintenance. It was too late
into the maintenance to back out, so they finished as quickly as they could
to restore service while another team was working the transport issue.