[outages] XO DIA hard down in Framingham MA - 1100 EST

Brian Giguere bgiguere at synivate.com
Thu Feb 28 12:25:08 EST 2019

>From support: We are aware of a network outage in this market, which is affecting your circuit. Our NOC is currently working on this issue and we will provide you an update as they are provided.

Brian Giguere
Sr. Systems Administrator
Synivate, Inc.
Office: 617-517-0704
Direct: 617-500-7885
E-Mail: bgiguere at synivate.com
6 Merchant Street Suite 3, Sharon, MA 02067
​PO Box 532, Canton, MA 02021
www.synivate.com
Managed IT Services | Technology Solutions | Communications Solutions | Cloud Computing
 ​This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.