[outages] TAT-14 North and GTT Express

Bobin Joseph bobin.joseph at lytx.com
Mon Mar 11 11:33:59 EDT 2019

I am not sure of the exact cable, but our partner over in India connected via the TATA MPLS network stopped passing traffic early morning PDT. No routes being learnt from them.

Bobin Joseph Senior Network Engineer
Direct  +1 858-380-3052
lytx.com

=============== CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments contain information from Lytx, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain confidential information of Lytx and its customers. Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or attachments.