[outages] SharePoint online and One Drive outage

Andy Koch andyk at hoyosconsulting.com
Thu May 2 16:56:14 EDT 2019

https://status.office365.com/

  Microsoft 365 Service health status

Title: Unable to access Microsoft 365 services or features User
impact: Users may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services or
features. Current status: We're investigating an issue in which users
may be unable to access multiple Microsoft 365 services or features.
We're analyzing system logs in an effort to understand the problem and
determine the next troubleshooting steps. Scope of impact: This issue
could potentially affect any of your users intermittently if they are
routed through the affected infrastructure. Next update by: Thursday,
May 2, 2019, at 9:30 PM UTC

Andy Koch
Hoyos Consulting LLC
ofc: +1 608 616 9950