[outages] CenturyLink 10G Waves Down Between PA and FL

Alex Lembesis Alex.Lembesis at tevapharm.com
Fri May 31 10:47:04 EDT 2019

Anyone else having issues with connectivity between PA and FL today?  We've got two, diverse 10G waves from CenturyLink and both are down at the moment.  I swear... these have been the WORST circuits.  We haven't had a single day where at least one of them is stable for 24+ hrs...

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.