[outages] Fiber cut in Toronto, ON, Canada

Tanner Ryan hello at tannerryan.ca
Fri May 31 10:56:52 EDT 2019

The fiber cut was caused by a fire in a hydro vault. The outage is effecting multiple providers in the area. Telecom staff are currently waiting to enter the vault to begin repair work. Beanfield is providing on the scene updates (see thread): https://twitter.com/beanfield/status/1134426075751165952 <https://twitter.com/beanfield/status/1134426075751165952>.

Best,
Tanner