[outages] CenturyLink peering issues?

Stephen Flynn sflynn at staff.atlantic.net
Sun Aug 30 09:32:31 EDT 2020

Just attempted a prepend (x4) on my Level3 advertisements --- only noticed a change within the NTT network tables.
Other large carriers received no advertisement changes (Telia, Hurricane Electric, AT&T)

I then noticed that my BGP session was constantly flapping.  I've now shutdown my circuit again.  Level3 is still announcing my address space.
Thank you Level3!

Regards,

Stephen Flynn
Atlantic.Net