[outages] random gmail bounce issues ?

Jonathan Bucud jbucud at rgrdlaw.com
Tue Dec 15 16:46:01 EST 2020

I assume that’s what they mean by “and/or other unexpected behavior” on https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en

December 15, 2020 1:29:00 PM PSTWe're aware of a problem with Gmail affecting a significant subset of users. The affected users are able to access Gmail, but are seeing error messages, high latency, and/or other unexpected behavior. We will provide an update by December 15, 2020 2:30:00 PM PST detailing when we expect to resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution time is an estimate and may change. (edited)