[outages] spike of echo complaints

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Thu Jan 2 15:47:45 EST 2020

We've been experiencing several issues since Tuesday, including echo
complaints.

A call this morning was identified as originating from Cingular Wireless
(AT&T), and the description was:

"she said it was mainly all static and echo from her talking"

We have also received several complaints of one-way and zero-way audio on
Tuesday, which were identified as originating from:

* Sprint
* T-Mobile
* GoogleFi

Those issues have mostly cleared up without intervention, but they did
include echo complaints as well.

--
Dan White
BTC Broadband