[outages] spike of echo complaints

Brian Ladd brian at voiceopia.com
Thu Jan 2 15:50:02 EST 2020

The first place you need to start with is your VoIP provider. Just because
you have a spike doesn't mean the industry is. It could be your PBX, the
LAN/WAN your phones are on, the carrier your provider uses, the other party
on the call, tons of things.

Brian Ladd
Customer Care Manager
Voiceopia Communications