[outages] spike of echo complaints

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Thu Jan 2 15:57:09 EST 2020

Brian,

These calls are entering our switch on tandem/toll-ld trunks. We contacted
the tandem on Tuesday, but got a terse "not our problem" response.

These problems don't seem to effecting all terminated calls, and we have
had our own customers help to narrow down bad calls to specific providers.

We do not have a business relationship with any of the providers below,
leaving us to wait the problem out, which is frustrating.

--
Dan White
BTC Broadband
Fax 918.366.6610            email: dwhite at mybtc.com