[outages] Cellular Outage

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Jun 15 16:23:33 EDT 2020

Ok, apparently this *is* affecting data. :-)

This outage is affecting all 4 carriers, and in many states, according to
reports in a number of channels.  I have this from a Tampa local:

"""
This is because of an update in the systems from the Sprint side to help
merge with T Mobile. That happened from 12am-6am EST and Sprint's systems
clashed with T Mobile's. I'm glad I have off today.
"""

That's not going to esplain the other carriers' problems, of course, but...

Now that everyone knows that everyone knows, let's keep the main-list traffic
to either *actual ticket data*, or *actual clearance reports*; put everything
else on -discuss, please.

Cheers,
-- jr '</admin>' a