[outages] San Francisco metro Cogent outage 3/26/20 4:40PM PDT - Ongoing

Katz, Ethan ekatz at NFP.com
Thu Mar 26 22:01:22 EDT 2020

I see my Lafayette, San Francisco, San Jose, and Sacramento offices flapping.

Ethan Katz
AVP, Network Operations
Technology
1250 S Capital of Texas Hwy | Bldg 2 Ste 600 | Austin, TX 78746
P: 512.697.6631 | M: 559.999.9651 | ekatz at nfp.com<mailto:ekatz at nfp.com>

[cid:image002.png at 01D1A782.5252CC00]

From: Outages <outages-bounces at outages.org> On Behalf Of Luke Rockwell via Outages
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:32 PM
To: pkranz at unwiredltd.com
Cc: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] San Francisco metro Cogent outage 3/26/20 4:40PM PDT - Ongoing

ATTENTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL - The sender of this email is EXTERNAL to our email system. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. The Original Sender of this email is outages-bounces at outages.org
My office has a covad connection and it is offline