[outages] Fiber cut in NoVA

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Tue Oct 20 22:51:49 EDT 2020

Sorry, we got an update that I missed around 10pm Eastern:

Safety Shoring is in, and excavation is underway.

That's referring to this previous update:
Trench shoring taking place due to the depth of the damage
(10 foot deep trench). Damaged fiber is 432ct.

So, looks like it's still going to be a while.