[outages] flightradar24.com down as of 1:55 CDT

Andy Ringsmuth andy at andyring.com
Mon Sep 28 19:06:09 EDT 2020

Down again the last few hours. Their Twitter feed says it’s a DDOS, third time in 2 days.

Rumors floating that Turkey is behind it as their military aircraft show up and they are allegedly moving a bunch of assets to (I think) Azerbaijan. I’m not familiar with whatever regional conflict is happening over there.

Sent from my iPhone