[outages] flightradar24.com down as of 1:55 CDT

Rob Windsor windsor at warthog.com
Mon Sep 28 19:57:38 EDT 2020

Azerbaijan is fighting it out with neighbor Armenia over disputed territory. Both reside between Georgia and Iran (and east of Turkey), which is why "Western" people such as you and I aren't generally exposed to this bit of information.

Interesting that someone decided to DDOS only one of the three (that I know of) real-time ADS-B sites.

Rob++