[outages] Canada / Iristel

Lucky 225 Lucky225 at 2600.com
Mon Nov 15 14:13:54 EST 2021

Also some incidental information from Telnyx stating Canada issues.

 Voice Calls: Canadian local call impairment
<https://status.telnyx.com/incidents/0ph8tlv4gk7s>
Identified - The issue has been identified, our local carrier is
experiencing a network connectivity issue. We are working with them at this
time to determine cause and time to restoration.
Nov 15, 17:45 UTC
Investigating - We are currently investigating an issue where local calls
within Canada are experiencing connectivity issues.
Nov 15, 17:35 UTC