[outages] Facebook Down

Jürgen Botz jurgen at botz.org
Mon Oct 4 17:25:14 EDT 2021

Messages to this list are still late arriving... I haven't seen my own
posts to the list return to me yet.  The message that I'm replying to,
sent at 9:15 -0700, is the most recent I've received.  What could this
list/outages.org have to do with Facebook being down?  What else is
going on?

Meantime Krebs has some info about Facebook at his site here:
https://krebsonsecurity.com/2021/10/what-happened-to-facebook-instagram-whatsapp/

- Jürgen