[outages] TCP errors observed in AWS US-West-2

Jeff Belcher jeffreybelcher at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:26:37 EDT 2022

I believe this was on the right track, as we are still seeing issues. I
believe that it's specifically Frontier (at least in FL) that is having
issues contacting AWS resources. We use a loyalty program called Astro that
is on AWS and our point of sale (non AWS) is still timing out when the API
call is being made.

Giorgio/Cody, did you all come up with a resolution? Would love a solution,
as our retail stores are doing most of their processes manually right now
to get around this.

-Jeff