[outages] TCP errors observed in AWS US-West-2

Giorgio Bonfiglio me at grg.pw
Sun Aug 21 11:01:36 EDT 2022

Not really yet, two more people have reached out but symptoms and timing are completely off so I’m wondering whether we are looking at a single event or multiple customer specific details.

Can you share with me some of your source IPs please and the endpoints (better if they are already resolved to IPs) timing out? I’ll try to narrow down to this specific access network and see if something stands out.

Thanks
Giorgio