[outages] AccessOne (AS36498) in Chicago, IL

Dustin Sneath dsneath at elkgroveparks.org
Thu Dec 1 16:06:12 EST 2022

Along those lines, two updates from the reseller (AccessOne):

Update 1 (12:47PM Local):

On Wednesday, 11/30/22, at 12:05 PM (CST), Access One's Network Operations
Center (NOC) was alerted to an outage affecting an AT&T hub circuit. Access
One's NOC immediately engaged AT&T and our internal Engineering and
Management team for further support. Access One confirmed that the issue
was solely due to the affected AT&T circuit.

Access One's NOC has engaged AT&T regarding the service outage since we
were first alerted. AT&T has escalated this issue to their highest support
tier to resolve this outage.

As of noon on Thursday, 12/1/22, AT&T is still reporting that a portion of
the circuit is offline. They continue to have support technicians
dispatched working to restore connectivity. However, AT&T has informed us
that they do not have an estimated service restoration time.

Access One is committed to providing you with updates as they become
available.

Update 2 (2:36PM Local):

We have been advised that AT&T is working with their testing operation
team, Central Office technician, and field resources technician.

Access One also has a switch technician on standby within our facilities in
case cooperative testing is required.

--

<https://www.elkgroveparks.org/>