[outages] CrownCastle routing issue in NYC

Katz, Ethan ekatz at NFP.com
Mon Jun 27 16:20:06 EDT 2022

Yep – saw the same.  It’s resolved now.  I see all my CC routes back up.

Ethan Katz
AVP Technology
Logistics / Network Operations / IT Operations
1250 S Capital of Texas Hwy | Bldg 2 Ste 600 | Austin, TX 78746
P: 512.697.6631 | M: 559.999.9651 | ekatz at nfp.com<mailto:ekatz at nfp.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D88A39.610AB410]

From: Outages <outages-bounces at outages.org> On Behalf Of Alberto Personal via Outages
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 3:16 PM
To: Outages at outages.org
Subject: [outages] CrownCastle routing issue in NYC

ATTENTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL - The sender of this email is EXTERNAL to our email system. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. The Original Sender of this email is outages-bounces at outages.org<mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org>
Hello does anyone has any issue with crowncastle? it looks like our routing to florida and LAO to LUMEN or ATT are down.

​

Alberto Forero
Electronic and Network Engineer

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or protected under state or federal law. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, please delete it, notify the sender immediately, and do not copy, use or disseminate any information in the e-mail. Any tax advice in this email may not be used to avoid any penalties imposed under U.S. tax laws. E-mail sent to or from this e-mail address may be monitored, reviewed and archived.