[outages] CrownCastle routing issue in NYC

steve steve at nysys.com
Mon Jun 27 16:20:31 EDT 2022

Yes same issue in NY but just cleared up. Could not reach 1.1.1.1.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Alberto Personal via Outages <outages at outages.org> Date: 6/27/22  4:17 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: "Outages at outages.org" <outages at outages.org> Subject: [outages] CrownCastle routing issue in NYC

Hello does anyone has any issue with crowncastle? it looks like our routing to florida and LAO to LUMEN or ATT are down.

​

Alberto Forero

Electronic and Network Engineer