[outages] Discord, Wikipedia, Spotify, AWS down - common denominator?

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Tue Mar 8 14:09:11 EST 2022

Discord uses both GCP and Cloudflare, and is confirmed not working for me.
YouTube, Wikipedia, and Twitter seem fine for me.
All my tests are from FiOS in MD.

Downdetector isn't really a reliable source of information. If there's a
more concrete failure notification, like a confirmed GCP outage, I think
that would be more useful.