[outages] AT&T high latency coast to coast

Trendal Toews trendal.toews at streamitnet.com
Fri May 27 18:20:18 EDT 2022

We've got 3 circuits in Northern California that went from <10ms to >30ms
to our BGP peer on April 26 or 27.  Created tickets on all circuits when I
discovered it.

Got a call from AT&T tech support today saying it's a wide spread problem.
>From here to Reno NV affected.  He had me traceroute to the east coast over
AT&T and it was >90ms, should be 70-80 max

Gamers and VPN's on our network aren't happy.  Claimed a fix was on the way
but no ETA.  It's been a month now