[outages] IPAWS/FEMA National Test - VoWIFI

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Wed Oct 4 19:35:08 EDT 2023

Also, I believe this specific type of alert cannot be disabled in the U.S. This is the “dear taxpayer, nuclear war has just broken out and you’re gonna die horriblybut we wanted you to have some time to have regrets” alert.

Ryan McGinnis
ryan at digicana.com
[https://bigstormpicture.com](http://bigstormpicture.com)
GPG: 5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C 4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD