[outages] Zayo IP services in Chicago - Routing issues

Nate Burke Nate at blastcomm.com
Sun Jun 9 14:24:39 EDT 2024

I have a Zayo circuit in Naperville terminating into 4513 Western,
Lisle.  Starting at 12:17 CDT, I can ping the other end of the circuit,
and my BGP is up, but not getting any traffic over the link, yet Zayo
was still sourcing my routes until I turned down the BGP Session.  I
also have a /29 on the zayo circuit which also cannot reach anything
past the zayo gateway.

Calls to the Noc just opened a ticket, but did not know of any other
outages.

Nate Burke

Blast Communications