[outages] Liquid Web: Degraded Performance on VMware, CloudSites, and Load Balancers

LICT outages at lict.com
Mon Jun 10 08:50:23 EDT 2024

Liquid Web is suffering an outage.
https://status.liquidweb.com/

Update - We are continuing to investigate this.
Jun 10, 2024 - 08:32 EDT
Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Jun 10, 2024 - 07:55 EDT
Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Jun 10, 2024 - 07:17 EDT
Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Jun 10, 2024 - 06:43 EDT
Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Jun 10, 2024 - 06:42 EDT
Investigating - We are currently investigating a problem affecting VMware,
CloudSites and the load balancers in our environment. Our team is examining
the problem, and we will provide updates as soon as we make progress.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this problem. If you
have any questions, please contact a member of our support team via
live-chat, ticket, or by phone at (800)-580-4985, (517)-322-0434
(international).
Jun 10, 2024 - 06:23 EDT