[rbak-nsp] BVI (6.1.4.1p4)

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Mon Dec 15 15:24:46 EST 2008

Jeff Tantsura wrote:
 > Hi Marcin,
 >
 > BVI meant to be a L3 interface within bridge (like cisco's SVI), I'm not
 > sure I correctly understand your question?

well,
I was told, that this feature is supposed to be something better than
"inter-context interface".
What I needed to have was in example to connect 2 contexts to the same
VLAN using one physical port.
The same about connecting 2 contexts with each other.
I need something that will allow OSPF to work between contexts, but
without external loops..

Regards,
Marcin