[rbak-nsp] Per CoS reporting

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tue Mar 11 10:59:29 EDT 2008

We monitor at the CPE , which are fully managed, redback netflow will hopefully be ready for july (or so I've been told), so if you can hang on a couple of months, I'm sure it will be worth it.
I will make sure they are aware that they need CoS reporting to be in this release....

Dave.

Hello List,
In the absence of Netflow, how is people here dealing with class of
service reporting?

I've tried with other options, like bulkstats, but they don't seem to work.

Also, any ideas on whether Redback have any plans for IPFIX.

Regards,

Mariano