[rbak-nsp] RES: aggregate route - how to advertise

Thiago Lizardo de Moraes THIAGO.MORAES at gvt.com.br
Mon Nov 24 08:40:39 EST 2008

Hi Marcin,

	I think you can solve the problem creating some null routes with
a tag and then create a route-map. After it is possible redistribute the
routes with that route-map. Below an example to do that:

!
 ip route 89.200.226.0/23 null0 tag 10
 ip route 89.200.231.0/24 null0 tag 10
!
 route-map import_pool permit 10
  match tag 10
!
router ospf 1
  router-id x.x.x.x
  log-neighbor-up-down
  area 0.0.0.0
   area-type nssa
   interface YOUR_UPLINK_INTERFACE
  redistribute static route-map import_pool
!

Regards,
Thiago Lizardo de Moraes