[rbak-nsp] http redirect for pppoe subscibers / radius commands

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Wed Sep 24 10:14:22 EDT 2008

hello,

could anyone drop me an example of configuration for HTTP redirect ?

I have pppoe subscribers, but for those that don't pay I want to
printout a webpage with information about payment.

I need an example of full profile, that includes NAT profile,
http-redirect profile and anything that would be necessary for that.

It is still to wired for me.. some flow-chart would be helpfull ;-)

Btw, is it possible to enable radius "command receiver" in SEOS 6.1.1.4
so that It would be able to send "clear subscriber" command from radius
to RedBack, to change subscriber profile immediatelly after subscriber
applies that has accepted the information about payment (warning).

I tried that with MikroTik, works fine.
But SEOS seems to be not responding...

Regards,
Marcin