[rbak-nsp] context limitation on dot1q pvc with clips

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Fri Jul 31 09:26:05 EDT 2009

hello,

is it possible to create some service filter, that will disallow
particular dynamic circuit from particular dot1q pvc to be binded with
context out of the list ?

let's say:
  dot1q pvc 11 encapsulation multi
   bind interface vlan11 clips
   service clips dhcp context clips

in this case interface vlan11 in context clips is used for
authentication, but if radius reports - bind to interface "x" in context
"y" with IP address "z" - this will happen (tested).

I have an authorization based only on MAC address, so in this case if
someone steals other MAC from other dot1q pvc, then will be able to
attach to other context.

I know that this should be possible via radius, to take under
consideration circuit-ID of originator, and allow only particular
contexts from particular listo of circuits, but - can I do it on SEOS
level ???

Regards,
Marcin