[rbak-nsp] Template configuration for IP TV and Duel Home Internet Connectivity in SE400

Mustafa Golam - mustafa.golam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:49:56 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Marcin Kuczera <marcin at leon.pl> wrote:

> connectivity towards subscribers via ATM, PPPoE, L2TP ?
> Any documentation for that project would be nice...
>
> Marcin

I'm attaching Network diagram and Redback configure so far.

As you can see se400 connected to 7450 1 interface physicaly
and other interface will connect directly to 7710 router. 7450 is a switch
So the subsriber will dial pppoe and BRAS will sent authentication to RADIUS
if ok then BRAS will create 1 circuit to subs. And then the subs connected
to internet
This also applied to ip tv.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Mustafa