[rbak-nsp] Subnet mask and default gateway for CLIPS from

Илья Савин savin at orn.ru
Fri Jun 19 10:15:54 EDT 2009

>You will have to have all the gateway IPs on the smartedge though, for
>routing out,  how do you plan to do this?
>
>Dave.

No, I don'n have to have all gateway IPs on the smartedge.

Nearest to redback switch, witch acts as DHCP-Relay, also acts as router for
subscribers. Traffic between all clients routed by this routing switch, and
ONLY
internet traffic goes to RedBack. Each /24 subnet is in own VLAN, routing
switch has IP in each VLAN, this IP is the default gateway for clients in
this VLAN.